Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 21, 2009

family is the priority


episod : orang yg penting dlm hidup aku..

without them I will never be here face da world,,,
without them I could not stay smile untill today
without them I dont know if I can stay strong
with them I free to breath
with them I know the love
with them I still standing to reach of high mountain
because of them, I am Yusry
LOTS OF LOVE

eventough always have a little fight(misunderstanding not wrestling..)wif my dad,still i know how to respect,its normal when a son and the father act like that,,hehe
but, aku close ngan umi aku,she's rock!!between my ayah n umi,umi lebih faham aku,shes motivate me a lot,ayah??kureng..tp sayang aku kt umi ngn ayah x berbelah bagi,ayah besarkan aku from little tiny baby,buy milk,diapers,up untill now,still,pocket money,shirts food,thankx ayah..
umi,lagi besar pengorbanan ye,pertarungan berhadapan takdir antare taking out of me n her nyawa..thats the big sacrifices yg x akn dpt ak bls!!Allah will bless ur life here and at the hereafter umi.."ajar abg yus menulis,nyayi,berjalan same mcm moms out there..
AWANG ABU name given to my pa, and Roziah cute name for my mom..
siblings:Yasin(acin),Zahidah(eda),yadiy,n zarifah(ifa)
broters and sisters lets make our parents proud of us,let them cry because our happiness n success in thing,let them smile for good akhlaq we have,let hem said" that my sons,that my daughters!!proudly"because that is our job,our priority toward umi n ayah,and most importanatly,forget them not in our daily pray..our daily routine..umi ayah no words can describe the LOVE I have for u guys,just hugs,smile,good result in examination,the word "terima kasih umi ayah",good job, but deep inside of ur guys hearts is the love u need most,I will be a good son,solleh..ameen
a big hug and kiss for umi ayah..love..

No comments:

Post a Comment